CVE brings event education to you — and the experience begins as soon as you register.
Attendees get immediate access, where they can:
Get Comfortable with the Event Site
- Explore the virtual event features and check out the user experience through the online meeting guide
- Review the event schedule, including session topics and times, speakers, and networking events
- Visit sponsor and exhibitor pages
- Sign up for free email updates about the event
Connect with Attendees
- Review the list of other people attending the event
- Browse attendee profiles
- Connect with and send direct messages to other online attendees
- Create and join groups to start industry discussions and virtual meetups
Kick Off the Educational Experience
- Preview sessions and content
- Find and connect with sponsors, exhibitors, and presenters to ask questions and start conversations
- Check out exclusive on-demand videos and presentations before the event even begins
Online Sessions: An Interactive Experience
To create the most comprehensive educational experience for your attendees, we’ve created an online platform that delivers the best of both worlds: premium video content with live, real-time user engagement and Q&As.
Each session will have an interactive Comments section where attendees can pose questions or comments for the speaker. Following the presentation, the speaker will appear to answer questions live and engage with attendees.
Each professionally recorded session also has its own dedicated webpage to host the presentation itself, plus follow-up surveys — all within the same web page for smooth transitions and a polished experience for attendees.
PLUS: After the event, attendees can continue to access recorded presentations, Q&As, and webcam sessions!
Education Requirements — We’ve Got You Covered!
The CVE platform allows users to track learning hours earned to maintain necessary certifications. We track participation and provide reporting on the following:
- Watching video content
- Visiting exhibitor, sponsor, or presenter pages on the site
- Submitting questions to speakers before the conference
- Chatting with speakers and other attendees in the comments
- Posting a comment which others upvote
We can provide a system that allows attendees to take their tests, fill out their evaluations, and receive their certification — all through the virtual event. Or, if you have your own system for issuing tests and providing certification, we can integrate that process into your individual event for a seamless user experience.