While handshakes might be off the table for the time being, professional connections are still possible at virtual events.
Now, attendees can start connecting from the moment they register — and continue building professional relationships long after the event has ended.
At any time before, during, or after your virtual event, attendees can:
- Review the list of other people attending the event
- Browse attendee profiles
- Connect with and send direct messages to other online attendees
- Create and join groups to start industry discussions and virtual meetups
- Connect over your event-specific social media platforms
During an online session, attendees can communicate with each other and ask questions through the virtual chat feature. Speakers are asked to monitor the chat during the recorded broadcast, so they can answer questions in real time or save questions for a live Q&A following the presentation.
CVE also allows you to debut exclusive on-demand content at any time during your virtual event. During these breakout sessions, attendees can ask questions and chat with one another to increase engagement and maximize networking opportunities.
Specialized Networking & Social Events
CVE makes it easy for attendees to join their peers at exclusive networking events!
- Live Session Style: Professionally recorded content followed by a special guest interview, chat, or Zoom call.
- Zoom Party Style: Talent-led Zoom call where attendees can join for an exercise workshop, virtual wine-tasting event, or trivia night.